Recent Updates

Moriya Akane Blog - 25.04.2018 「守屋茜」

Cloudy🌂


Good evening.

Everyone, thank you for coming to the 2nd Anniversary Live!!
I was able to hear everyone's impression at the handshake event.
It makes me really happy.

As expected, live concert is really fun.
I really think the sense of accomplishment after doing something that big makes the hard work worth it.
It's thanks to everyone that we could do it.
By cooperating with each other through trial and error,
we successfully finish the three day concert.
I honestly feel really happy.

Of course, we will also reflect on our performance so that we could improve more.
I also wish I could continue to grow and become better in my 3rd year.
Again, it's thanks to everyone's support that we could make it this far,
I'm really grateful to everyone.

As always, please keep on supporting us.
Also, thank you for the congratulation flowers!!
I received all of them.
I will keep doing my best!!

Even though it's late,
Here's my photo from the live event.
The T-Shirt is cute!!
I'm glad that everyone came to the handshake event.

Flower Crown.

Honda Tsubasa-chan came and even take pictures with us.
Words can't even describe how happy I am.
I'm really really happy.
Uuuuuuuu... Blissful~~~~!!!!!
Thank you for everything.

I'm grateful to be able to appear on the front cover of Weekly Shonen and Nikkei Magazine.

It's been a while since Aozora to MARRY got a photo session together.
The photos will appear on FLASH Specials.

The shooting started at a lovely coffee shop....
Then, we ran barefooted at the lawn.
It was really fun~~

This dress is cute.
If you could get the magazine, I would be very happy.

Also, thank you for NHK's Rajira for letting us be there.
To everyone that listened to it, thank you very much.

It's already three years since our first nationwide handshake and individuals handshake event.
As always, to everyone that has supported us, thank you very much.

I've been not feeling well since the morning.
I'm sorry for making everyone worry.
I hope I can get better quickly.
Again, thank you for the flowers~

Next week on 30th April, a new NHK radio show will be broadcasted.
The main host is Sekine Tsutomu-san. It's title is Athelete's Fight SONG.
I will make a live appearance there as a guest host.
To the people at NHK Radio, thank you for letting me appear there.

Sorry for not updating the blog lately.
I will update the blog as soon as possible in the near future.
Please be careful about the drastic difference between hot and cold temperature.
It might make your body sick. Take care of your health.

See you later then.

Official Blog Link => click here

Comments