Recent Updates

Moriya Akane Blog - 15.05.2018 「守屋茜」

Reminiscent of The Hot Summer


Good evening ^^

It’s already May and we’re almost at half year.
It went by so fast~

Today, the weather is very hot.
Even though last week is very cold. (((( °_° ))))

How’s everyone golden week?
Although it’s not that time of the year, I went to visit my hometown in Sendai.
I went to see the Okama Crater in Zao.

If the weather isn't good, you can't see the crater at its peak beauty.
So, you need to plan your visit at the right timing when the weather is good.
This time I could see the crater at its peak beauty.
Good job, weather!
(The camera ended up capturing my face while under the shadow)

On the way to the crater,
We use the Zao Echo Line which would normally closed due to snow.
The road is only open from November to the end of April.
On the road, I can see the beautiful view of the snow walls around me.
If you've the opportunity to travel to Miyagi prefecture, please come visit it.
I really recommend it!

I love oxtail soup so much.
It's my guilty pleasure.

I talked to Nijika about Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles since we're from the same prefectures.
We wish the team a huge success in the Pacific League.
Someday, I hope I can watch their match live.

Now, I will continue the film and drama review sections.
Last saturday,
I watched my favourite drama titled "Tales of the Unusual".
Shiraishi-san (Nogizaka46) appearance in there is soo beautiful.
I haven't finished watching it but the content of the episode is already scary and thrilling. (///ω///)

I'm actually a longtime fan of "Tales of the unusual",
In the past, I watched many episodes of it but,
The "Beauty Can" episode really left a huge impression on me.
So far, it's my most favorite episode.

Today, "The Confidence Man JP" released it's 6th episode.
My beloved Nagasawa Manami-san and the long awaited,
Uchimura Teruyoshi-san appearance.
I can't wait...

Haaa~~
I can't wait~
-is probably what you're thinking!!

Right now, I'm at the front seat of Yurikamome AGT.
It's my first time riding it. It's like riding an attraction, very enjoyable nonetheless.
I was looking at the scenery all this time until suddenly,
I saw "The Confidence Man JP"'s billboard.
It makes me really excited.

This week too, I will keep doing my best. ( ᷇ ᷆ )!!
Thank you for reading this blog.

See you later.

Official Blog Link => click here

Comments