Recent Updates

Welcome to Akazawa Translations

Hello, everyone.
Before I start, let me do a quick introduction.
My alias is Akazawa Shun, I lives somewhere in Asia (not Japan), I can't speak Japanese and my English is very bad especially at the pronunciation and grammar part. I'm a male, my age is over 17 years old now. I like Anime and Manga and I've wrote several short (bad) story in Honeyfeed, I've been on indefinite hiatus since. I also made several shitposting video on Youtube that no one watched. I think that's all for my introduction, if you have anything to ask, feel free to contact me through twitter.

Here's my:
Youtube [Akazawa Shun]
Twitter [@akazawashun]
Instagram [@akazawa.shun]
Honeyfeed [Akazawa Shun]

So recently, I've been interested in the Japan idol world. I've been following an idol group named, Keyakizaka46 (欅坂46). So there's 2 team in the group, the main one called Kanji Keyakizaka (欅坂46) and the new one called Hiragana Keyakizaka (ひらがな坂46). I'm only interested in the kanji group. Truthfully, I don't really care about the hiragana and other idol grop.

Now back to the actual main topic.

These past years, I've been trying myself, motivating myself on and on to learn Japanese but I kept on procrastinating like there's no tomorrow. So, instead of trying to memorize all the kanji, repeating the study chore, etc. I figured that I should just directly try to translate a Japanese text into English. My English is not good as you can see from the text above, so I hope I can improve both my English and my Japanese at the same time (seriously doubt this would work). Anyway, I'll be translating Moriya Akane Official Blog since she's probably one of the member I find interesting and funny. Here's the official blog.

I'll be translating from the latest toward the older post, I will sort it later. Just be warned, my translations will not be as good as what you would normally expect. The translation schedule will be weekly for each post, maybe more if I had more free time.

Thank you for reading.
ありがとうございます。

Comments